[optimal] Re: Can dye cause urinary tract infection?

  • From: Alexis Smith <alexis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:37:39 -0500

This sounds like an inquiry from a patient; not another ophthalmic
photographer.
IMHO, I would probably defer this question to their personal physician

If a patient asked me this, I would probably say "While I have never heard
of this being a potential side effect, that's a good question for your
physician"

Just a thought : )

Alexis