[optimal] Re: 10-2 Plaquenil for Plaquinel

  • From: "Cullen, Alexis" <smithcra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:07:26 +0000

This is super interesting. . . my husband and I will be on anti-malarials for 2
years while in the Peace Corps starting in January . . . anyone want to donate
a handheld spectral domain OCT so we can check ourselves? JK ;)

________________________________
From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
<cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:16:10 -0700

Subject: [optimal] >From Denice re Marmor Protocol Plaquenil Screening

The Marmor protocols for Plaquenil screening

(c) 2011 by the American Academy of Ophthalmology ISSN 0161-6420/11/$-see front
matter 415 Published by Elsevier Inc. doi:10.1016/j.ophtha.2010.11.017

Do not indicate if 10-2 VF should be white or red target.  Does anyone out
there know for sure?

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center CPMC
Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115

(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your
use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the
sender so that we may correct our records.
Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues

JPEG image