Re: rebuilding skills

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:02:31 -0700

Hi Mary.

I'm in Alberta.

Thanks for the web site. I'll check it out as time permits. It's so nice
when equipment can be repaired in-country and thus avoid all the mountains
of paperwork and messed up customs agents who want to charge duty and extra
costs.

Glad to hear the Optacon still has its loyal followers as it still does a
lot of things no other technology can do.

Jean