Re: THE THREE POSITION SWITCH!!!

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:28:21 -0800

Don,

You are correct about the center setting on the optacon 2 switch; and I have
the optacon 2 manual plus the addendum if anyone wants it. I can quote the
appropriate parts in an e-mail message if that would be easier.

I am always delighted that people need optacon documentation. I scanned it
during the past year, thinking nobody would be interested; but I have
e-mailed quite a few of them as text files, and am glad to help to be part
of keeping the optacon alive.

Mary Emerson E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Podcast web site:
http://www.emerson.libsyn.com Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss