[optacon-l] Re: Seeking Participants for Braille Puzzle Focus Group (off-topic)

  • From: Carol and Roger <carogsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:55:04 -0500

Hello,

Have you seen the Conundrum magazine which is available, in Braille,
from NLS?  I take the Sudoku puzzles from there and transfer them to a
3x5 index card, allowing me to fill in my answers with a slate and
stylus.  My biggest problem with the word puzzles from the magazine is
that some of the words have Brittish spelling, making clues not quite
accurate for American resolution.  As a whole, I find this magazine to
be quite well-done and gives me access to puzzles I used to do as a
sighted person.

Carol