[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Training Materials

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:16:10 -0700

Hi Natalie,

I would be grateful to have the lesson book. I have a friend nearby my house
that use to train and I think he still would be available. I don't know how
many pages it is, but maybe I could print a copy here or go to Kinkos and
have it done and then send you back the book. These training materials are
so difficult to come by. Please let me know what you decide. I live in So.
Cal. And would be willing to pay for the shipping of the book. I look
forward to hearing from you. Please contact me off list, so we don't flood
the cyber airwaves.

Eileen