[openyourmind] warm Wishes for all of you!!

  • From: ANNA-MARIA FOSKOLOU <firefly.tinos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:54:05 +0200

my  wish: the star of Christmass bright  our hearts!
and warm our soul and mind!!
 I wish Merry Christmas for all of you my dear friends and a happy new year
witch is gonna bring to you happiness,hope,,and what ever each of one of you want to come to his or her life!!
hope to hear you soon!!
warm kisses and hugs
Anna-Maria

--
ΦΩΣΚΟΛΟΥ ΑΝΝΑ-ΜΑΡΙΑ
HOTEL AFRODITE TINOS

www.hotelafrodite-tinos.gr

like us on facebook www.facebook.com/HotelAfroditeTinos

read our news
http://blindtraveling.wordpress.com/

OnLine openyourmind: skype:annamaria_firefly?call

To read about openyourmind mailing list visit:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/openyourmind

The email address you will receive and publish your e-mail to the list members::
openyourmind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

//www.freelists.org/archive/openyourmind