[opendtv] Re: YouTube goes live

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:05:23 -0400

So question to you, Craig. How exactly has the BBC been hurt by this? As far as I can tell, that show has gained in popularity, if anything.

Ummmmm. It is a radio show with the ability to get users involved in the content.

LAst I checked, Talk Radio in the U.S. is doing fine. Maybe too well according to some politicians...

This all comes down to adapt or die. The BBC is adapting, in part because they have the luxury of a guaranteed income collected by the government.