[opendtv] Re: Tom Barry

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:27:03 -0400

Tom

If you are still lurking I would tell you to check out DCA, Sodium
Dichloroacetate. It has been trialed at the University of Alberta for
GBM, I am assuming you have GBM, and the results have been very good.

I have been mostly lurking here also. I have intimate knowledge of
DCA. Please respond to robmx@xxxxxxxxxx

You can get this overnight and you just mix it with water and drink
it. Taking Vitamin B1 and B6 to counter the peripheral neurapathy that
comes with if for some.

Check out

thedcasite.com

and

http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/index.cfm

This is the real deal, no BS. Please contact me ASAP.

The only side affect is the PN for some. And you cannot drink coffee
while taking it.

Bob Miller