[opendtv] Re: The Rome swicthoff experience

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:54:27 -0500

It sure seems to me the world should find something useful to do with
(low) VHF that does not require home indoor antennas.  Though maybe it's
suited for the wide open prairies or something.

How about if it was used to send from VHF big sticks to low power UHF
repeaters with tall outdoor receiving antennas?  Would that work?

- Tom