[opendtv] Re: The CERN Neutrino Affair

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:55:17 -0700

Does seem like a correlation, but isn't the vector for gravity
perpendicular to the particle beam's path?  Seems like if gravity had an
impact, it would bend the path, especially since the force of gravity is
directly related to mass.  But since I'm no physicist, so perhaps there are
other forces (correcting the path) or laws of physics at work that I'm not
aware of.

Dan

To:     opendtv digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   10/14/2011 10:09 PM
Subject:        opendtv Digest V8 #183

opendtv Digest           Fri, 14 Oct 2011                Volume: 08  Issue: 183

In This Issue:

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:03:48 -0300
From: negrjp <negrjp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [opendtv] The CERN Neutrino Affair

 Something that puzzles me in the neutrino experiment is the speed
differencebetween the particle beam and speed of light at vacuum:
7388.741 m/s. If this velocity is applied into v^2/r Newton formula, we
reached the acceleration of 8,6 m/s^2, very near terrestrial "g". This is
really amazing!
[s]
Jonas

GIF image