[opendtv] Re: The CERN Neutrino Affair

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 02:06:18 -0400

The young lady known simply as Bright,
who could travel at speeds fast as light,
said, “While I’m never late,
I’m concerned that my weight
goes to infinite mass, though I’m slight.”

#;^)Cliff

On 10/14/2011 5:03 PM, negrjp wrote:
Something that puzzles me in the neutrino experiment is the speed
difference between the particle beam and speed of light at vacuum:
7388.741 m/s. If this velocity is applied into v^2/r Newton formula, we
reached the acceleration of 8,6 m/s^2, very near terrestrial "g". This
is really amazing!

[s]
Jonas