[opendtv] Re: Test today

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:33:09 -0400

To over simplify the criteria for success: does this mean that you
  can get all of ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, WB, UPN, and PBS at Mark's
apartment now with digital TV?  Or at yours?

I don't even know if affiliates for all of those exist in both
areas but if they all worked I think it would be enough to replace
NTSC there for most people.

- Tom