[opendtv] Re: TV vs Internet

  • From: Mike Tsinberg <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 15:07:44 +0000

Internet capability will grow as well compression will improve. Also some
formats may not be mainstream such as 3D and 4K. If we discussed same issue 15
years ago we would also wonder how so many viewers can watch 720p movies on the
Internet every evening - Netflix.

Best Regards,
Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com