[opendtv] Re: Rep. Dingell orders investigation of FCC

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 12:49:43 -0800

Tom Barry wrote:
I suppose it would make sense if Mr. Dingell gets contributions from
the cable industry. Though I don't haven't checked to see if he does.

Of his total contributions the top two are Telecommunications (41%) and Cable (14%) totaling about $550,000, according to the Center for Public Integrity.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>