[opendtv] Re: Putting the 'Big D' in USDTV

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:09:40 -0800

Wouldn't it be better to improve the service/business plan where USDTV is
operating than to expand to other markets with the same service that isn't
working?  Or is it working in the three markets?  Here in Las Vegas I can
get a "channel" that has thumbnails of all the programming--nothing there
that excites me.  It seems to me that it would be better for a consumer to
spend $10 or so more per month to get the 50+ channels of basic cable than
to get the 17 or so channels (counting the local network broadcasts) of
USDTV.  What is it that I don't know here?

Dan