[opendtv] Re: Italian mobile TV provider has signals covered

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:48:04 -0400

I guess what I am saying is that, Bob, this is confusing at best, and
discouraging at its worst. I (for one of many) am very ENCOURAGED by the
work ATSC is doing to address the identified needs of Broadcasters.
Sorry if my last "RANT" was mean spirited.
When good folks are trying to do good things, spitting at their work is
uncalled for.

Mark
the Mark who has taken his share of spit