[opendtv] Free pass to GV Expo in Washington

  • From: Mark Schubin <TVMark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Multiple Addresses Suppressed <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:29:52 -0500

The GV Expo people gave me a code, SM08, for free exhibit-hall passes and a conference discount. The morning of December 3,  I'll be doing a highly informative presentation on the Format Factor and the optics of HDTV (including functional fingers and optical origami and a mysterious image that looks different to different viewers).

Here's more info:
GV Expo Cheat Sheet

Despite its name, Government Video Technology Expo is not just for employees in the federal, state and local governments, law enforcement and/or military. GV Expo is for ALL professionals working in video, audio, multimedia, broadcast, production and post.

Dates: Conference, Dec 2 to 4; Exhibits Dec 3 and 4

Place: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, WDC (DC Convention Center)

Expected Exhibitors: 150+, including Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Apple, Avid, Canon, etc.

To register: Visit the website at gvexpo.com (all conference schedules here too)

Discount Code: SM08…Discount on Conference, plus FREE exhibit hall pass

Feel free to give the code to anyone else.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks!

TTFN,
Mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can UNSUBSCRIBE from the OpenDTV list in two ways: - Using the UNSUBSCRIBE command in your user configuration settings at FreeLists.org - By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.