[opendtv] Re: DVB PR - UNSURPASSED VENDOR SUPPORT & WORLDWIDE ADOPTION CONFIRMS DVB-H AS TOP CHOICE FOR MOBILE TV

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:24:43 -0500

I think that everything is fair game, providing it's been decided
that's in the public's interest by those responsible for allowing you
to use "the people's" spectrum in the first place.  You certainly may
suggest what that is, but you have no right to unilaterally decide or
to insist.

What's best for your business is really quite irrelevant.  If that
doesn't feel good, then get out of the FTA broadcast business.  There
are plenty of others who will be happy to work within the prescribed
confines.