[opendtv] Re: DVB PR - UNSURPASSED VENDOR SUPPORT & WORLDWIDE ADOPTION CONFIRMS DVB-H AS TOP CHOICE FOR MOBILE TV

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:03:41 -0500

I'm on the other other side of the table...the side of the public,
who's airwaves you transmit on.  FTA television and radio are public
services - in case you forgot.  We attract interested parties who are
willing to provide a free service on our airwaves.  In return, we
allow them to make a reasonable profit for their efforts.