[opendtv] Re: DTV TUNER

  • From: "Mark O'Brien" <mobrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:15:31 -0400

Jay,
Here is a list of the digital stations in Baltimore and DC.  I live near
Dulles airport and can get most of them with a winegard PR-4400 antenna
(http://www.winegard.com/offair/prostar1000uhf.htm) in my attic.  You
should not need a 70' mast to pick them up, especially if you get a late
model (4th or 5th gen) receiver.
Mark

Market Name             CALLS           Affil           D-Ch
DTVPwr(kw)
Baltimore, MD   WMPB            PBS             29      14
Baltimore, MD   WUTB            UPN             41      24.5
Baltimore, MD   WMPT            PBS             42      150
Baltimore, MD   WJZ-TV  CBS             38      306
Baltimore, MD   WBAL-TV NBC             59      513
Baltimore, MD   WBFF            FOX             46      550
Baltimore, MD   WMAR-TV ABC             52      602
Baltimore, MD   WNUV            WB              40      845

Washington, DC  WNVC            PUB             57      7.3
Washington, DC  WPXW            PAX             43      90
Washington, DC  WETA-TV PBS             27      90
Washington, DC  WBDC            WB              51      125
Washington, DC  WNVT            PUB             30      160
Washington, DC  WWPB            PBS             44      209
Washington, DC  WDCA            UPN             35      500
Washington, DC  WRC-TV  NBC             48      813
Washington, DC  WTTG            FOX             36      1000
Washington, DC  WJLA-TV ABC             39      1000
Washington, DC  WUSA            CBS             34      1000
Washington, DC  WHAG-TV NBC             55      1000