[opendtv] Re: Circle Clock Software?

  • From: "Anthony R Gargano" <argargano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:39:06 -0400

Nothing at all wrong with that, Bert. It's just that I am cobbling something
up where I felt that that particular clock skin would be most appropriate.
Didn't think it would be much of a problem finding something like that;
there are heaps of clock program software packages available but
interestingly I have been unable to find one yet that offers that particular
look as an option. So, I thought I would pose the question here.

Anthony R Gargano
856-227-1298 office
609-221-4899 cell
argargano@xxxxxxxxxxx