[opendtv] Re: CH 6 Gets FCC STA to increase power

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:00:48 -0700

That is curios.
The ten bay has much higher gain and a more narrow horizontal pattern but
don't know how that might affect the frequency response to such a large
degree. Perhaps you having a terrain obstruction might have such an impact
on response but that is a reach on my part.

Are there other lowband DTV stations in your reach from which you could do a
comparison?

Dale