[opendtv] Apple finally gets it

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:19:53 -0500

I've never understood the lemming behavior that drives people to rave about and
buy Apple hand held toys, and I certainly don't buy into this lawsuit frenzy
Apple got themselves into.

If I were Samsung, I'd say to the court, are you kidding? How can you compare
that squarish screen with our beautiful 16:9 aspect ratio? They are TOTALLY
different. Ours is big and wide, there's looks so 20th Century!

But in spite of Craig's protestations, Apple has wised up! The iPhone 5 is
going 16:9! At long last.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3

I wonder if the iPad will get into the DTV era too?