[opendtv] Re: All colors of rainbow in new display concept

  • From: "Richard C. Ramsden" <ramsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:09:48 -0400

Cliff pretty much dragged me kicking and screaming into this list. Cliff and I worked together at Comcast and before that at QVC. I've gotten much more into the gory details of digital video at my current job. I'm a software engineer, video codecs are bane of my life.
Neither Cliff or I work for Comcast, now. That said, in the past couple months comcast has been more reliable than the electric company.

 Rich

Donald Koeleman wrote:
<snip>
D.
P.s. Cliff my last email from Saturdaynight was sitting in my mailbox Sunday
afternoon. So, no all of my three email services are blocked by Comcast. If
some-one from Comcast is reading here, please fix your system, your ways,
and your reputation, this mess-up has been going on long enough, blocking ip
ranges from respected isp's, saying their read server ip's have been used to
send spam and so on and then taking weeks to fix it...

<snip>