[opendtv] AirPlay mirroring hands-on: Free Hulu on your Apple TV

  • From: Monty Solomon <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipient:;
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:11:31 -0400

AirPlay mirroring hands-on: Free Hulu on your Apple TV
CNET takes a hands-on look at AirPlay mirroring, the Apple TV's new
killer feature.

by Matthew Moskovciak
July 25, 2012
CNET

Apple's Mountain Lion operating system is packed with improvements,
but home theater enthusiasts have been patiently waiting for one
feature in particular: AirPlay mirroring.

That's because AirPlay mirroring solves the question I'm most often
asked: how do I stream any Web video from a laptop directly to your
TV, wirelessly? With an Apple TV and a Mac running Mountain Lion that
supports AirPlay mirroring (check Apple's Web site to see if your Mac
is compatible), anything you can see on your computer's screen --
including Flash video and free Hulu content -- you can stream to your
TV.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57479946-221/airplay-mirroring-hands-on-free-hulu-on-your-apple-tv/