[opendtv] Re: A/B Switch for CECB

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:38:11 -0700

That is getting a little complicated, but do able.

My mother-in-law has a TV with built in VHS and only an RF input, making it
impossible in this situation.

We have many LPTV stations here in LV which we do watch.

Dan

             "Manfredi, Albert
             E"
             <albert.e.manfred                                          To
             i@xxxxxxxxxx>             <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             opendtv-bounce@fr
             eelists.org                                           Subject
                                       [opendtv] Re: A/B Switch for CECB

             05/22/2008 01:51
             PM

             Please respond to
             opendtv@freelists
                   .org

To watch DTT, just tune the VCR to its AV input and use the CECB remote
to tune channels.

(Alternatively, analog TV can also be watched using the old TV's tuner,
after switching off the VCR.)

Mind you, this is only needed by those who really do have LPTV stations
to worry about. I don't think that's a huge fraction of the TV audience,
but maybe I'm wrong.

Bert

GIF image

GIF image