[opendtv] A Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:20:11 -0700

Hi all:

I’ve sent out this message to most all the Chapters in SBE and SMPTE sections that I have contact info for to offer them the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show. The time has come for me to fill in the schedule for 2007. As most of you know the schedule runs contiguously as I move down the west coast, across the south, up the east coast and then return west across the northern part of the US, until I reach the Pacific Northwest and then home. This year I plan to do fifty-five venues beginning with Medford, Oregon’s SBE Chapter 141 and ending with Eugene, Oregon’s SBE Chapter 76.

At this time, I’m interesting in knowing if you know any organization that’d like to have me include them in this coming year’s schedule? As you also know, I cannot promise you that I can schedule them on or even near their regular meeting date. Were I to try to accommodate everyone on their regular meeting dates, it would probably take me several years to do what I’ve been doing these past five years in 4 to 5 months.

At this time I simply wish to know who’d like me to bring the Road Show – A Taste of NAB 2007 to their organization. Once I’ve got an idea who wants the Road Show, I can fill in the schedule and give the chapter/section a better idea when I can do it for them.

A reasonably early response to this question will aid me in moving forward with the schedule. Obviously, I need the west coast to respond ASAP followed by those venues across the Southwest and South; followed by the rest of the US.

If you have any question, please contact me off line or directly at Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> so we don’t tie up this forum.

For past performances, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NABs_Past.html

--

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC 1980 25th St. Florence, OR 97439 (541) 902-2424 – Everything http://www.Tech-Notes.tv See you on the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show