[opendtv] Re: 20050702 Schubin's Saturday Stuff (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: dgrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:42:29 -0700

Mark:

I agree with Steve Lampen.  I like looking through the calendar but with so
many items, it is sometimes hard to filter out the" Taste of NAB" events
without missing a non-"Taste" event.  It is not that the "Taste" events are
not important, it is just that I live in Las Vegas so I get to attend the
Grand Daddy event!

Thanks for all your work putting together all that information.

Dan Grimes
UNLV-TV

                      ShLampen@xxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                 To:       opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      opendtv-bounce@fr        cc:

                      eelists.org              Subject:  [opendtv] Re: 20050702
Schubin's Saturday Stuff (Mark's Monday Memo)

                      07/05/2005 11:46

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      opendtv

In a message dated 07/04/2005 11:23:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't  follow what you mean by a separate section.  A section just for
Taste  of NAB?

TTFN,
Mark

Yes-

Then you could just list the cities and the dates by themselves and
wouldn't
have to put it in the format you do for all the other conventions and
tradeshows. Then I wouldn't have to wade through all the "Tastes" to see if
there
are tradeshows I should know about.

Not a big deal.  Just make everything a bit simpler for you and your
readers.

Steve Lampen
Belden Cable

-- Type: image/gif