[opendtv] 20050702 Schubin's Saturday Stuff (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:57:30 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

     Here are some very efficient (low-administrative-cost) relief
organizations (all have four-star ratings from CharityNavigator.org):
<http://www.americares.org/>
<http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html>
<http://www.directrelief.org/index.html>
<http://www.hopeww.org/>
<http://www.mercycorps.org/splash/>

I'm leaving the country for a few days, so I figured I'd send a short memo
early.  I've been on the road this week, too, so the ads sections will be very
limited.