[openbeosstorage] Re: Volume.h?

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:19:30 -0700

> I saw BVolume.cpp being checked in. What about Volume.h?

Sorry about not getting a notice out. Vincent emailed that to me Friday
night, IIRC, and I blanked and didn't remember I was supposed to check it
in for him until late last night right before I was about to go to bed...
:-/

> BTW, I'm a bit surprised, that it compiles. It seems, that the Be headers
> are in the compilers include path. I think, that should be fixed,
> otherwise some day strange thing might happen...

Yeah, I was bit concerned myself when I was first messing with Jam.
However, it always seems to use our headers first (when they exist), so I
haven't worried about it too much since (mostly because it worked and I had
other things to do other than figure out how to yank the standard dirs from
the search paths).

Also, we need to be binary and source compatible anyway, so it shouldn't
really make a difference one way or the other, right? Up until you had to
split compilation for the test programs due to BSymLink, we were linking in
the R5 Storage Kit without incident to stuff compiled with our headers.

-Tyler