[openbeosstorage] Re: Partitioning rethink

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:59:58 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Tyler Dauwalder wrote:

[...]
> > Cool! I can tell you, writing FSs is fun.
>
> I'm glad to hear that; I'm certainly looking forward to it. What ever
> happened to your Reiser add-on?

Since I published the third update two months ago nothing more happened
to it. It's simply bug free now. ;-) Well, there was a guy who reported
problems under Dano, but until now he apparently hasn't found the time to
do some further tests to provide me with more info.

> And while I'm thinking of it, Axel, can we add your modified version of
> the iso9660 add-on to the cvs? Also, do you mind if I move the
> cpp.{h,cpp} files from BFS to somewhere more public so the rest of the
> kernel can share them?

That's something I already suggested a while ago. Hah, I'm not alone. ;-)

[...]

CU, Ingo