[openbeosstorage] Impending Code Review

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 05:54:47 -0700

In case y'all are curious:

I'm in the middle of revamping the Storage Kit website to include a Code Review
page to keep track of who's reviewed which files and when. I'm hoping to get it
up this weekend some time. Once we get all the pre-alpha files reviewed, I'll
move us up to alpha. Sound like a reasonable plan?

Feel free to start reviewing now if you feel like it, but I'll be sending a
notification once I get the Code Review page up.

I'm planning on going over all the classes myself at least once. Everybody else
is certainly welcome and encouraged to review also. It'd be particularly nice
if someone besides Ingo or myself could review BEntry, BNode, and BPath, since
we both worked on those to one degree or another.

Things to look for:
+ Bugs
+ Questionable design decisions
+ Confusing code that might benefit from better comments
+ Things that could be optimized

Did I miss anything?

Suggestions should be sent to the author(s). Email the list to let everyone
know you've finished reviewing a given file or group of files.

-Tyler