[openbeosstorage] Re: Facing the End ;-)

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:47:17 -0800

<lurk mode=3D"off">
Almost all filesystems have a minimum possible size indepedent of the data =
they contain as well.  You would also need this information if you wanted=
 to know if you had enough room to create a new partition.  For example, =
if you wanted to make a new FAT32 partition you would need to have enough=
 room for the file allocation table. (+ other data)
</lurk>

Andrew