[openbeosstorage] Re: Device API: Implementation

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:15:56 -0800

[SNIP-O-RAMA]
> I will start with the core of the registrar side implementation --
> i.e.
> with classes to manage the data -- will then implement the basic
> functionality of the user API, add notification support afterwards,
> and
> finally get partitioning and FS initialization (the latter one as far
> as possible) done.

That sounds like a good plan to me. I'm sorry I'm not really in a
position to be much help right at the moment...hopefully this will
change soon. Keep up the good work. :-)

I've realized that I need to revamp the session module yet again, as
audio sessions are now handled incorrectly. Argh. The good news is, I
think I'm finally starting to see the big picture of how things are
going to need to be handled overall. So, for the time being, I guess
I'm just going to focus on getting that module working properly.

-Tyler
(thoroughly ecstatic to be using a version of Beam that now supports
People files :-)))