[openbeosstorage] BResources done

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 01:30:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

in case you are wondering, the whole bunch of new files I just checked in
are all somehow related to the BResources implementation that -- so I
define ;-) -- is now complete. It might have been a good idea to create a
subdirectory, but we will certainly rethink the directory structure when
moving to the new build system anyway (if that will ever happen ;-).

Furthermore BVolume is now used in BStatable and in the respective tests.
I added the virtual binary compatibility methods in order to make it link.

My next class will be BResourceStrings. Leave alone a couple of C
functions this should be the last independent module. Then we will have to
think about contacting the responsible teams (the IK team at least --
don't know, if others are involved) to start some cooperation. That should
be interesting. :-)

CU, Ingo

PS: Can anybody verify the rumours about the kernel fork being in sight?