[openbeosnetteam] Re: Introduction

  • From: Erik Reid <reide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:35:36 -0700

Quoth j-schwerer@xxxxxxx:

>"David Reid" <dreid@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>Hasn't this been sent before?
>
>Yes it has :)
>
>>BTW, is there a mailing list for commits to the net_kit CVS?  If so how =
>do I
>>subscribe?
>
>There is no special list for commits to CVS.
>
>However I am not sure I understand what you mean by this? Do you mean a
>mailing list to approve things before they are committed to CVS and decid=
>e of
>a CVS policy or a mailing list to send things to be committed to CVS to o=
>something else?

It's an automatic mail out with the files changed in the commit and log
message and stuff.  Quit handy.  It's just a script that gets run by cvs
when someone makes a commit.

I don't know if sourceforge supports it.  I mailed michael phipps to see
if he'll mail the admins, see if we can get it set up.