[openbeosnetteam] Introduction

  • From: "Cain O'Sullivan" <cos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:06:36 +0800

Hi Guys,

My name is Cain O'Sullivan, I am now a member of the Network team.

I unfortuanetly have had very little BeOS experience, I havent done any BeOS
programming before, however, I have been programming with TCP/IP sockets for
about 1 year now so I have experience in the High level protocol area, and I
have also written/am in the process of writting my own Kernel so I have
experience in developing devices at the lowest level (I am an embedded
systems programmer by profession).  I have spent the last 3 years developing
with wireless apps,
and have had experience with 802.11 and Bluetooth.  I would be interested in
developing any part of the networking...

Look forward to working with you all...!!!

Regards,

Cain O'Sullivan
cos@xxxxxxxxxxxx