[openbeos-midi] Re: Status

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:06:05 +0100

> >However, the midi_server should also talk to the
> > sound card drivers. [...]
>
> You need that for when? :-)

If you take a look at the MIDI team page:
<http://open-beos.sourceforge.net/tms/team.php?id=13>
then you will see that I assigned three milestones to the midi2 kit.
I am working on milestone 1 right now. After that, I will be working
on milestone 2 because that depends on the completion of the first
milestone.

The sound card driver stuff is milestone 3, but this does not really
depend on 1 and 2. So if you want to, you can start working on the
driver stuff right away (but in a separate application), and when
the first two milestones are complete, we can integrate your work
into the midi_server.

Matthijs