[opalslist] Change the order in which Weblinks appear

  • From: Dan Weeks <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OPALS Listserve <opalslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:07:46 -0500

Greetings,

Here is a tip that came by the help desk this morning, and I think might be appreciated by some . .

Question :
Can I change the order in which Weblinks appear?  For instance, I would like a certain link to remain first at all times.

Answer :
Weblinks do not have the same repositioning functions as in the Pathfinder utility. Weblinks utility needs some updating... which we will put on the to-do list. There is a workaround in that you can number them.... which adapts the numeric-alpha sorting to work the way you would like.

Response:
What a great tip!  I added numbers and voila – they’re in the order I want!
--
Dan

Join our listserve.
Send a email to opalslist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx