[oldgaspassers] Re: To Bravenet or not to Bravenet

  • From: Swumpgas <swumpgas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oldgaspassers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

I think bravenet is a dead issue.  I use it as a commercial server for several
web pages
I do, but the mailing list interface is post on web only then the message goes
to all, no
email to email feature yet.. or planned.

Major Domo is about $10/month the cheapest places, listserve for some reason is
much more
expensive for some reason, still looking for the whole deal, wish Yahoo would
just go no
ads and make it easy for all..

hang in there..