[ola] Re: ola Digest V2 #192

  • From: Nancy Parsons-Brown <nparsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:38:17 -0600

Hi Jody,

What a great idea. A few questions.

Do you have a prompt for the conversation or are you expecting them to have
a conversation based on what they have learned?

What does the response sheet that the panel fills out contain? Is it a
rubric based on proficiency? Is it a check list of topics?
Do you make up the questions for the panel to ask?

Nancy Parsons-Brown

French Teacher
Community School
Sun Valley, ID