[ola] Re: Transitions!

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanosh.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:40:34 -0800

I might have seen this from another person, but I set up a table with the names
of my students down the left side, then I put conversation topics. Each topic
represents a 3min conversation. When there is a lull, I’m using this to get
students to talk to one another about something. Got pretty decent feedback
from it today. Works well in a 2nd-year class.

I also got a book called “The Ultimate Icebreaker & Teambuilder Guide” by John
Tucker at a leadership conference this weekend. That has some fun stuff for
keeping people active engaged.

Thanks,

Nanosh