[ola] Re: Transitions!

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:41:56 -0600

Thanks friends I needed those!

A couple more to add to the mix:

Have students line up (in the circle) in order of:

Age
Birthday (yes, these are different)
Color of shirt (based on the rainbow)
Height

Not a whole lot of variations available, but the whole act if the transition
also forces creative problem solving and communication and community as they
try and figure out what order they should be in...

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer