[ola] Re: Tossing years of worksheets, etc

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 01:56:55 +0000

Jody - we are on the same wave length! Your subject heading articulates exactly
how I'm feeling right now!

 I say keep anything that has been really effective and engaging, you can
always put the instructions in Spanish.

Toss anything kids can easily do on-line (like at
http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/index.php) ie. grammar review and worksheets.

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School