[ola] Teaching w/music videos "Espacio sideral" Jesse y Joy

  • From: Breanne Vinchattle <breanne.vinchattle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:04:52 -0500

Going through drafts of emails I didn't get sent. It was a cool set of
activities you could adapt to use with any music video. It would be on my
website on May 9th
http://bisteachers.cratercomets.com/vinchattle_breanne/agenda/2012-13/espanol2a/agendaDeEspanol2a.html#week10

I created an activity that´s posted on my website for anyone to steal, use,
or modify.  Students will use all these skills in this one activity (music
as authentic text, inference, acquisition of new vocab, drawing, writing
complete sentences)!

Using the song Espacio sideral by Jesse & Joy.

If you have any questions about the activity feel free to email me.