[ola] Re: Substitute advice

  • From: Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:11:01 -0700

I always take this opportunity to have students lead circle. They eat it
up. Also, this is a prime time to show the TED talks that have been
mentioned on the listserve already. You can come up with some questions
ahead of time, have them come up with questions, discuss in groups, etc.

--
*Lori Leedy
*English Language Development/Spanish