[ola] Spanish 3 - politeness

  • From: Tess Siemer <tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:58:58 -0700

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for ideas for my Spanish 3 kiddos who I'm teaching how to speak
more politely...  I don't want to give them memorized phrases, rather
strategies for dealing with awkward social situations.  For example, if
someone is irritating you by... or if they have a wardrobe malfunction
or...  What strategies and vocab would u share?  Other social scenario
ideas?  As funny as the direct approach turns out to be many times, I'd
like them to be a bit more sophisticated with their approach or at least to
have that option.  Thanks much, Tess