[ola] Re: Spanish 1 writing assignments

  • From: "Young, Lisa" <lyoung@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:05:05 +0000

This am we watched a couple of utbue videos on celebrating el 16 de sept. en
mexicio.  ?Que se celebran en Mexico en el 16 de sept?  I picked apart
celebrant to give them a clue about what that means.  We made a list as a class
of some things we saw in the video.  I helped them and my group has had some
Spanish so that is helpful.  Then, we made simple sentences.

Se celebran la cultura.

En Mexico se celebran  musica.

After some examples I sent them home to create some on their own.