[ola] Re: Picture & Writing TELEPHONE Activity

  • From: Thomas Hinkle <thinkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:12:34 -0400

Ashley,

I've been using something like this with my classes for the last couple of
weeks. If your kids are up for drawing little, you can also do the whole
thing by folding a paper accordion-style and having them "hide" the
previous picture before passing on the sentence or viceversa -- it makes
the paper management easier for the paper-challenged among us (I still have
giant piles of pictures and sentences from the first ill-fated attempt at
this a couple weeks back).

Tom

--
Thomas Hinkle